well days had passed v.qUlckly...
5 days of my attachment at AH ward 5 has gOne...

dUrlng 1st day,pretty scared tat i'm alonE~
in the end tUrn out only 2 yr 2 & ard 7 yr 1,i was likE oh gOsh...
wOndering will these yr 1 nerd nerd a not...

bUt to my lUck~
i simply lOve my these juniOrs yr 1~
they are simply hElpfUl cos i know sometimes,dOlng all the things by myself is nOt something tat can bE complised~
i still need hElp & they are there fOr mE...

of cos i'll need to tEach them what i've know & what's wOrst...
haa~they are mOre slacklng than mE...
they can jOlly wEll walk tO Queensway Shopping Centre Macdonald & slt for over 1hr+ whilE on dUty...oh gOsh~
even my bAtch gals are nOt as darlng as them...

as for the waRd,i think its simply the mOst relAx ward i've ever went...
in a day,cOrd bEll ring 2-3 times only~
patient simply just can walk around themselves~

lUckily the CI was v.gd,i dun neEd tO check things uP myself,shE'll chEck uP & tell me the next day haa~

allright,stOp here nOw...
these past 2 days,lots of my gUy-friends havE went in tO servE the aRmy~
Hongda,JJ,Gary,Jason & KennEth......
hOooo,gd lucks gUys & cya sOon botak in another 2-3 weeks times haaa~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving