21 yEars agO today,a little gal was bOrn intO this wOrld.
21 yEars later today,this little gal finally gOt her 1st kEy tO the yOung adulthOod.
Life jOurney had jUst started & hOpefUlly it is a smooth & enriching one ahead.

Firstly,

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF

Secondly,

thankz gUyz foR all the sms/msn/friendster wlshes...
Thirdly,

thankz my pOly friends & MF sis/bro for the early celebration of my bday...

Fourthly,

thankz for all the early presents too...

Fifthly,

i wanna thAnkz my oWnself for bEing ablE tO go thrOughs all the soft & hard shlPs dUring the past 21 years...

MY 21st BDAY WISHESi wish for or i want:

1)gOod health of myself.
2)gOod health of my parents & siblings.
3)better studles for myself & siblings.
4)gOod health for everyone.
5)a lot of $ wahaa~
6)a bf wahaa~
7)blessing for every coUpels~
8)to change myself for the better everyday.
9)forever friends.
10)happiness forever.
11)love,everyone needs tat~
12)WORLD PEACE
.....
.....
.....
..... the list gOes on cos i really cant think of it liao...
tat's sld bE all for here!

a msg for friends whO's attending my bday party on the 10th,
an early thankz for making the effort tO cOme...
its allright if u gUys cOme empty-handed but dUn mlss out a lovely card fOr me,
cos i love cards hee,even if its a card as a present,i'm already contented!!!
and
my apologise for those who i didn't invite cos i've limited spaces...
lastly thankz U everyone,lUv u guyz *mUack*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving