oh gOsh...oh gOsh...
i still cant believe it man...

today night went to the IT fair @ Suntec...
was just visiting Shuli & grace,
perhaps loOk around for mmc card & mp3...

but i didn't expect...
i really didn't expect to see "HIM" as a prOmoter @ IT fair...
i was likE...

its beEn around 6 years since i saw him...
well for ya info,hee~
he my 1st senior sEc sch crush...
oh nOo...

i still cant believe it man...
he saw me tat's for sUre but i dunO if he recognise me *i think he dO* but...
whats more,Shuli makes me pai sei by pointing oUt is it him...
arggg,i feel like hiding myself...

wEll,he's still the same...
nO change at all...
the face still same,the height still same *arg,y cant he be taller a bit*
hUmpz,bleahz...
what am i tOking...
really till now i still dun believe I SAW HIM...

argggggggggg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving