<<< HAPPY 20TH Birthday PinJi >>> -- enjOy ur day tOday ok!!!


i'm someone who treasure friendshlPs a lot...
every friends i've meet who have hit well with me,i'll really really treasure...
even my ex says that i treasure friendshlp more than a r/s...

i'm a sensitive & observate person...
a little action or meeting my new friends etc,i'll consider my friend's feelings...
every little things i dO,my friend's feeling will bE 1st...
trying nOt tO neglect he/shE when i'm with my friends...
bUt......

till nOw whEn ever i drOp my tears,it will bE either r/s,sch result,stress & lastly friendshlp...

but sometimes i dUnno why...
why am i treated likE this...
i dun mind small jOkes/prank but i'll get angRy if it gets bIg...
and 1 thing i hate mOst is when u get angry and ppl still continue tO say U what's more its ur gOod friends *can u guys take it,i dOubt sO*!!!

i may pintch,hit my friends sometimes cos i know they are really my gOods friends and i know they'll not get angry!!!

lastly,i swear i'll never ever take a plcture with 3 persons in it!!!
i try tO take tat thinking off and find its allright to take a plc with only 3 person but then i guess not now anymore!!!
u can say i'm tOo superstious or what ever...
i dun care...
u may not believe but i believe since sec sch and now!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving