it strike me that from birth till now...
that i've tO always do things dOuble than any other pEople...
cOs i'm damn slOw...

i'm always the last,the wEakest,thE mOst lOusy amOng my friEnd...
examplE stUdy,my PSLE till mY 'O's then nOw till pOly...
i'm always thE tOp fEw cOunting from the back...
anD really i'vE nO confidEnt in graduating my yr 3!

nExt singing in MF...
i alsO cant gradUate in that...

sometimes i jUst poNdER WHat kind of person am i or what catergory do i bElong tO...
whY i jUst always cant dO things wEll...

eVen i've my dReams,
i still nEeD To work dOuble tO fullfill it!

sometimes i really felt sO useless...
i dUn blame my parents or anyone...
i blame mysElf!!!

p/s:friends out there reading my blog,i'll appreciated it if u guys dun call,sms or ask me anything.
i'll be fine in a while...
i jUst wanted tO stay quiet this way...
my blog is the place where i'll always vent my anger on!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving