i'm real real bUsy since David Tao's Concert...
nevEr beEn tat bUsy befOre till i really cant blOg~

sO only uPdate on my last SAT Davida Tao's Concert...
1 wOrd tO describEd : ENJOYING!!!*at least it keEp my minD frOm wandering ofF*

allright hE sUng a total i gUess arOund 40+ sOngs...
anD here are the plc i try tO toOk with my hp cOs of the restriction of camera!!!

frOm far

nearer image~saw the helicopter!


saw David tao standing beside the pianO~


hE's playing the painO

dUe tO my enjOyment,didn't really take mUch plc~
hope U guys likE it~

allright had a CVC excerise...
was liKE being cheated over~
all damn shagGed including lEcturer alsO lor!

and finally i gOt my JANICE Album bOught back from HK from Lucinia as a small gift tO me~
*cOs this albUm was not sold anywhere only in HK*
*MUACK* LoVE YA HEE and really thankz for thE albUm!!!

thls albUm all the sOngs inside,i give all my thUmbs uP hee~
nO matter cantonese,english or chinese oh gOsh~v.nice!!!

Janlce 1st Album

wEll actually i did load thE songs uP in my MULTIPLY~
sO if u wanna dl can gO there dl!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving