after 2 mOnth of early oUt,latE bAck frOm my house...
i'm finally settle,having a day OFF from everything & stAy hOme tO clEan my mEssy cUm diRty rOom!!!
aNd tO plan fOr everything in thE nEw 2006!!!
latE bUt sincere~

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006

i'm sOmeone whO will always reminise the paSt sO i dO not hestitatE tO always dO a recOllection oF my whOle 2005 here *jUst likE what i did last yEar*

[[[ MY RecOllectlOn of 2005 ]]]

Jan - Attened MF Grace Jie Wedding *sWeet cOupels* ^_^
Feb - Got my B.C.L.S cer!!!
Mar - Went tO NUH Gyn ward,get tO see delivery & thE newbOrns are really cUte!
Apr - Went for SuperStar audition with MF.
May - haa~1st visit tO Dbl O
Jun - heihEi~finally gOt tO meEt uP with K_ _ somemOre @ hOspital dUring attachmEnt.
Jul - MF 2nd time Chalet + a makEover phOtO shOot!!!
Aug - Training fOr NAFA + Start taking my Basic + a lot of 21st babiEs celebratlOn!
Sep - MY 21ST CELEBRATION + Pass my Basic at last + Clara's Baby gal 1st mtH!
Oct - finally,Sec kTv + Poly Class Outing @ Carkle Quay + NYP model audition!!!
Nov - Start my 1st Driving Pratical + David Tao's Concert + fail my exam!
Dec - 1ST oUting tRlP to GENTING with MF + Attachment tO IMH + fail _ _ _ _!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF 2005~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
allright,finished 2005,what's my 2006 cOming uP tO be...
exciting,stRess,dEpresSed,enjOying,fUn etc etc etc...
i'm nOt sure bUt of cOs hOpe tO thE best!
as for my resOlutions this year...
nOthing mUch...

1)of cOs hOpe everyOne arOund mE tO stAy happy,hEalthy!
2)eh,savE uP enOugh $$ for HK or TW trlP!
3)ablE tO gradUate by End of thls mAy!
4)haa~tO get my driving license!
5)perhAps get an mP3

wEll tat's shOuld bE all lah!!
tml starting sCh lor,happy stUdying peEps!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving