finally in a blink & i'm year 3~
time really waits fOr nO man~

i'm still in dOubt...
of am i gOing tO be a SN after i graduate...

anD since thEn,everyone arOund mE kEeps asking me thE same qUestion...

"pEili,sO how,graduating sOOn,where u wanna gO,which hospital u wanna go,mUst plannEd nOw u know cOs yOu're not bonded"

OT sister told mE: "pEili,since u are not bonded why nOt join AH-OT?"
my reply in mind is: "ya sister,u think i dun want mah,i try asking AH to sponser me b4 bUt i fail anD i guess wait till u sEe my result then seE if u still want me in OT mah"

ya i'm nOn-bonded tO any hospital...
tat's means i'm free...
free tO go any where...
anD free tO do anything i want...

dOes it really assUme that i graduate in a diploma in nursing...
i will pass oUt tO be a nurse mah...

my reply will bE: "see hOw if i can pass my PRCP then say"

i'm nOt saying nursing nOt good bUt i just dUN like thOse jOb whiCh frEeze me frOm moving anD stay at that particUlar place dOing the same old bOring things always...
eg:write report,write report & continue to write report *i'll faint man*~
p/s:anD 1 mOre thing i hatE mOst is dOing office wOrk!!!

i'm someone whO likEs tO mOve arOund aNd dO things...
eg: i dun mind trying oUt OT & A&E aft graduate~

anD that gOes tO shOw whY i'm damn pOor in my stUdies everytimE...
a lOser in theory...
wEll perhaps i shall leave the answer till MAY !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving