staring at the bOoks on my studies tablE...
management of nursing~
community health nursing~
social psycho~
behavior modification~
social wOrk~
abnormal psycho~

staring blankly,i dUnno which 1 tO start 1st!!!
the main thing in my mind is the starting of March 27th PRCP~
will i bE ablE to get over it for the whOle 6 weEks or will i bE suffering over there!!!

dUn say PRCP,my exam in March,i alsO cant granteE i'll pasS man~
i really sUcks at psYcho & social!!!

i REALLY NEED A LOT OF TIME~
GOD CAN U GIVE ME 48 HRS PER DAY
ARGGGGggggggg~~~~~


--------tlmE fOr sOme CNY 2006 blOgging--------
its always the sAme every yEar on the 1st of Lunar~
GrandparEnts visit & stAy there all day lOng watCh tv,slP,eat nO more!!!

2nd Lunar:
early mOrning,my hOuse is the nExt stOp!!!

my hOuse

liOndance @ my nEighbOur hSe

wOw,still gOt the Chai Shen Ye hee!!!

anD nOon timE is my 3rd aUnt hOuse where its tUrns intO a gambling dEm always dUring CNY!!!
nOt forgEtting the phOto taklng frEaks with my cOusinS!!!

adUlt dEn

childrEn dEn

haa~my cOusin playing sparks on hiS oWn

which 1 is cUter~

hE or mE.....

my cHlO cOusins haaa~

k Tv tlmE....thE rest uplOad later ba~cya pEEps!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving