gUess a lot of ppl are waiting fOr my blOg huh since ytd~

WELL its APRIL FOOL yeaterday~

but i'm not being fool by the instrutor~
or sld i say i'm being fOol by the instrutor~
damn~

allright~
I FAIL MY TP~
i gOt 26 points on rOad & zerO in circUit~
tat's all i can say~

reASons~
i know sometimes tester will change rOute but now
the tester tOok me tO another rOute which is actually not the test rOute of my actual test route that i've chOose~
*sUch a big difference by changing whole test rOute*
anD what's mOre i've never ever beEn travel tO tat rOute he tOok me ytd.
sO i was likE what the hell~whY hE tOok me here~
the rOad is like f***!

after everything finish~
he still can say he's cOrrect~
he fOllow the test rOute~
what the f*!!!

what's more u want me tO say when everything has finished~
argUing back with U sO many times alsO nO useD!
cOs my tEars is drlpping right infront of U liao!

since dUnno how long have i ever cried sO hard~

and i heard something from my friend's instrutor that maybe tat tester is a new 1 transfer from other place~
kaO~
yesh i'm really nOt 'fU qi'
cOs i know my own standaRds~

well i'm not going to complain~
nth for me to complain since everything has past~
jUst blame my luck~
but will just ask aroUnd on the test rOute cOs i gUess if tat tester can take me to tat rOute,sO he'll also take others too!

allright better lUck next time!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving