oh nO~
my immune system is dOwn sOon~
my face was fLush~
my thrOat was sOar~
i'm feEling terriblE!

i want tO rest~
bUt i cant!
halz!

today driving was fUn~
nO more tat scared or panic~
but at least re-wind back tO last sat~
those test route etc~

my instrutor was cOrrect~
driving shOuld be lively & not dead~
ya~more confidEnce now for my 2nd TP!

gracE ar gracE~
although i've tOld u liao in msn but i still wanna rEpeat mysElf~

sOmetimes its not a bad thing tO turn back & sEe what mistake u've make~
sO u'll learn from it~
anD not repeat it again!

example mE lor,tolD u liao~
i'll always think twicE before making declslOns~
anD always imagine thE wOrst~
*and sometimes its cOme truE leh,damn*
haa~

aftEr all nOw,u jUst neEd tO work harD & dUn be in a fly away mOod hor!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving