tester :'Do you know u are driving so slow','i can reach jurong in 30mins if for you ard 1hr man'
tester : 'you are always delaying here & there ar & nv check ur rear mirror etc etc'
tester :'alyo this is the 3rd time u took liao leh'

After all the nagging,the tester purposely cover up,don't wanna let me see before finally~he pass me the paper!

And i saw yEah
"I PASS" - 18 pts
*all my small minor things was deducted*

this time~
a peaceful & calm mind~
nO more worrying if i'll cry a not~
perhaps i'm numb liao~
it seems that even though i've pass~
im not in the least happy at all!

thinking that 'oh i've pass ok,at last BUT its on my 3rd attempt'~
my own expectations are always falling below it~


anyway,everyone is happy for me,thankz ppl =)
those who give me the encOuragement,i appreciate!
not forgetting my 2 instrutors,Desmond & Paul =>

~!~!~!~!~back tO attachmEent~!~!~!~!~

PRCP ended for most of my friends oUt there~
Congrates tO those that have Pass wEll~
u gUys finally GRADUATE!

*while i still got 1 more month*
anD sOri for those whO fail badly~

in my ward,was shOcked~
3 china gals fail~
damn~
i mUst admit sister was strict~
bUt but but........halz

that's the reason why i stress myself~
if i dun dO that~
in the end,
i guess i'll be like thEm too!
of cos hopefUlly nOpe lah!
praying everyday~
learning everyday~
stressing everyday!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving