hOpefully my immune system is still wOrking wEll~
cOs just gOt in contact with a contaglOus pt~
damn dOc,nv say early~
to ask those whO haven had chickenpox tO stay away!!!

NEXT.....
1 GOOD + 1 BAD NEWS....

Good news is~
I'VE PASS MY PRCP ATTACHMENT~

ylpeE~
after 6 weeks of endUring~
thOse hardshlP,bUlly time,swt time,bUsy time~
will bE ending sOon tml,my last day in AH~

almOst have my tEar of joy drop when sister annOunce to me~
ya as what my SN say~
today its my big day
really thankz a lot to all AH Ward 11 staffs~
=)

dun ask me where i'll bE heading~
i'm not sure~
i just wana take a short break 1st~
and decide later!
=)

...
....
.....
......

BAD news is~
although i've pass this attachment~
but my theory last paper result is not out yet~
anD yesh this is my main concern~

i'm scared~
really had no idea what i'll do if i really ......
*chOy*
hOpefully this paper~
will really walk me to my last path of 3 yrs of nursing!

i'm praying!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving