it sld be sweet but it turns out the other way~
i still wanna try on~
and i hOpe u dO~
=)
.
..
...
i did my 1st perm~
anD it tUrns out wEll~
anD lOoks nice~
hEihEi~
.
..
...
feel likE hOpping tO FlEsh-Imp~
bUt..........
dUn pSychO me anymore jImmy~
.
..
...
waO~
oUr 1st rental car~
sO chlO man~
althOugh a lot of on-lOokers at uS~
*especially gUys bleahz =p*
.
..
i managEd tO drove at a speed of 120km~
haa *wInk wInk*~
bUt my parking still sU*ks~
*cos no more pOles for me to see haa*
.
..
wE gals managed tO find our way tO changl villagE~
withoUt anyone hElp *thUmbs uP*~
we've almOst travel uP tO all the expressways haa~
we've alsO lost our way tOo hee~

yEah

tat's for all~mOre cOmin up tml =)

p/s:oH ya wakEboarding next weEk~
anyone wanna joIn mE~
msg me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving