what u did is v.cruel to me~
are u really sorry~
i hope so~

and

i'm ok fast~
*u thInk i'm serious or am i lying*

dOesn't mean i dUn like or love U enOugh~
there's a lot of things before u've nv know~
i just kept quiet about it~
*cos u'll nv know how much i ...*

or sld i ask u how much u love me?
*u've not answer my tat question yet*

i've cry enOugh ytd nitz & today~
on bus~
dUring wOrk~
dUring dInner~
*isn't tat enough*

i wanna bE strOng
i gotten bE strOng
*tat's what u want me to be isn't it*
sO i seE no pOint in clinging for sO long~
*u'll be much more happy to heard that ba*

dun break ur promise to me again~
i still wanna learn the 2 skating from u~
take care =)

dear friends : pardOn me for all the crying~
i promise my smile will be back sOon =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving