although my metabolism is decreasing~
but still~
feel gd & refresh after a jOg in the mOrning~
.
..
a lot of ppl have been asking me these questionS:

''pEili,y u becOme so tan'
arhwahh well well well =)

next:

''gal,r u ok?forget abt it ok'
yup i'm prefectly fine,i'm looking positivly =)
thankz for all the concern, frends~
.
..
anyway sOri,i didn't know~

..
shessh~
i'm gotten have a packed shedUle next week~
or sld i say for the whOle aUg~
i'm gotten be 1 bUsy wOmen heihei~

gotten organise a lot of things~
gotten plan sOme things~
gotten read uP a lot of things~
gotten learn sOme new things~
gotten try out some things~
.
..
hmm,i guess i didn't mention~
today is 4th Aug~
1 more mOnth lor to my .....
*winkwink*
any surprise for mE~
perhaps hm Lousi,Duncan,Donnie or Daniel Chan for me~
if dun have,i dun mind cUte guys or hUnk also haa =p
.
..
i've waited till my nEck lOng enOugh~
for ELVA NEW ALBUM~

anD yeah David taO~
and F.I.R~
whOhooo~

wao~S.H.E new songs are great~


Wisdom is knowing what to do next
Virtue is doing it - anonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving