just browse thr my previous entries~
i just realise~
its been a year~
ya a year~
i cant believe it~
.
..
anyway congrates~
can declared in bliss now~
come to realise i'm just a passer-by in ur life~
without anyone knowing~
.
..
oh shlt,i'm sO smitten by ur smile~
its melts my heart *winkwink*~
i'm loving my wOrk~
i'm lOving my new time shedUle~
cos i'm not in .....
whOhOOo~
.
..
erhm i know lin jie,u gotten scold me again~
but i'm sO tempted lah~
my 3rd White havanianas
.
..
can anyone be lUcky as me~
having 2 instrutors tO teach absolutely free haa~
ops sld i say 3 instead haa~
and the whOle sea belOngs tO me muhaa~

*close ur eyes now*
imagine,floating on a big poOl of salty water~
lOoking uP in the sky~
pondering hOw's life is gOod~

well well well,how i fare tOday~
ok i managed tO get up~
tat's sOmething tO be happy abt~
but in a couple of min,i'm dOwn in the water again haa~
but at least i'm enjOying~

although Fernie,u fly my kite~
bUt hee~1 persOn i can alsO enjoY lor~
u mlss oUt the fUn & ur instrutOr haa~
.
..
Best Movie tO watch in Aug~
'CLICK' *thUmbs uP*
although i'm tired but neverless~
lUcky i did agree tO watch the movie =)
i've nv feel sO relax before ~
i though i might stay quiet & tired~
but i'm not~
in fact,i'm enjOying all the jOkes with U~
haa,u r the 1st one tO seE my organiser too wOr~

p/s:shessh,Secret Receipt's Cakes are sOoo nice =p
Banana Chocolate *Hot fav*

and neverless,thankz for making tat call~
tO smooth me dOwn~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving