Sat nitz~

Early celebration @ Hark Music Cafe~
a nice atmosphere~
with nice mUsic~

bUt sorl tO say~
DON'T dinner there hee~


our Birthday Gal
shE baNgs shE bangs
my sistar~
act cUte dlOn & Shulin
eh my fashion consultant helping me with my bad hair day
and yeah =p
our 2 own main lead singers for the nitz =)
our francls singer~
ops~sO sori jie,tat's me & kj present fOr u haa~
i'm gotten kill U;arhHhHHHHHhh

everyone gets tO sing on stage =)
tat's nice~
hope everyone enjOys too =)
especially u Jie~




Sun noon~

almOst got up late again~
meeting my 'spare tyre' out town for a mOvie~
ops,haa~is my good friend lah~
*he call himself my spare tyre tat's y =p'

watch thiland 'the ghOst gamE'
allright,tO me is still consider scary~
but to other,is still not up to standard ba~

have dim sum for lUnch~
and sUper cheap dim sUm~
its still taste as nice~

Locate at SunShine Plaze at Prinsep road~
call 'Victor Kitchen' =)

my fav tUlip,any1 wanna get 1 for me =p
sUperman with the rEd eyes
childen sUnglasses,nice
anyone care tO get me tat whOle bUnch of rOse =p



arh damn plss off man~
when i'm hardwOrking,bOss not ard~
when i'm slacking a bit,i'm being caUght~
nvm anyway gOtten quit sooN~


well,gUess u've ur wish fullfill that u once mention~
=) but too bad i'm not the one bleahzzzzzzz~


dream are a funny thing. Dreams we hold dear to us. Without dreams,we are little more than mechanical animals - anonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving