still in the process of cOllecting all my taiwan phOtos~
sO be patient a while more =)

let me share sOmething interesting in the meantime~
went tO my cOusin 'Chad 21st Bday Party'~
erhm or sld i say its a GAY party hmm ya indeed~

bday bOy ChadmE,Fernie & Benji

bEnjl & mEbenjl & fernie

me & my dear ferniekana sabO by fernie haa~

cOusinzzzz

after Chad's gay party~
decided tO went tO 'Why Not' a GAYs pub or club whatever~
it was waO,eyes candy for mE~
erhm but still so-so lah~

there was this 'Spore Drag Idol 2006' gOing on~
what does drag means???
erhm means guys dress up like gals -> ah-qua
of cos they are HOT & SEXY haaa~
of cOs got tO know sOme gays friends~

one of the contesten3 or 4~

Joel,fernie & mEleslie,me,Edwin

pretty right =p
more pretty leh

klsslng time part 1part 2

grOup phOto =)yeah lOok here & smilE

~mOre plcs here~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving