im suffocating for.....
i've no idea~

how i wish i got a car & drive myself out & catch a breeze~
i just need some breeze~
to destress myself~
yet i've no idea what am i stressing about~
so contradicting~

in work~
im still coping v.well~
once in a while,im assisting all alone by myself~

but i feel so isolated~
be it tea time,lunch,dinner time~
i feel so left out and isolated~

no doubt im going international *roll eyes*~
making friends from Philipiness,Malaysia,Parkistan,China,India etc~
but its just all on work time~
it may seem tat im joining them on the same table~
but still.....

after wOrk~
music is my anti-drug~
shuff my earpiece on~
and walk the lonely way home~
on the lonely bus journey~

please god,
let me endure all this for 1 more week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving