its kind of weird~
how some things fall in place so nicely on its own~
while sOme dont~

so i cling on to the one i tink i might lose~
listen to my heart again?
what makes me do that~
why does it makes me do that~
and
how does it makes me do that~

does my eyes mark the shape of the city or our heart?
which can be intoxicatingly liberating.

a lot of questions belng asked~
everyone is just curious~
but i kept it short and quiet~

im the kind of gal who appreciate every little things from the guy she's dating~
but then i've no wish to know what are u thinking about~
my heart ls too weak for such things~

and i guessed~
it doesn't matter anymore~
things happened for a reason.
tears eventually fade~
and one day~
everything will be exactly how it supposed to be~
moving on is a process ~
& u've to promise urself that u're really to ready let go.


I love you, from the day we are together~
I love you, whenever i see a big smile on ur face~
I love you, when i see you each time~
and
I love you, especially today.
U are exceptional not the exception!


p/s: thankz for enduring me for such a long winded entry!
chinese 7th mOnth is cOming~
to pray safe than nOthing~
everyone plz dun go boogie woogie out late hor~
u too,take good care!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving