Another happy birthday song~
Super,just what i need~
another candle added on the cake~
another wrinkle added to my collection~
another step towards being ......

but perhaps growing old is a fabulous thing~
i've gotten to know myself better~
i've broken a few rules,a few bones and a few hearts~
and i've learnt that i cant pleased everyone~

just like anyone else~
i've my worries on the aging proces~
in which certain things are unavoiable truths about growing old~
so better planned things way in advanced!

i cant dres like im 21 forever~
but sure,its impt to feel young~
and live like i've got all the youthful vitality in the world~
haa~

fabulous and lastly one more thing to look forward to next year~
another year older!!!

^ My 23rd with my Fabulous Sec bestles ^

the 'Miss Spore 2007' card is the best of all =)
ppl,find it out in the plc hee~



^Bday dinner with MF friends ^


more gathering tO come~
lastly
Happy Birthday to Myself =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving