A bit of amendments done to this quiz*

Ok I've been tagged by Anne,KJ & Sher! Didn't really know what I've to do but I guess just had to copy paste this in my blog and change the following as accordlingly! haha

5 things found in your bag:
1. Wallet
2. HP
3. Umbrella
4. Makeup pouch
5. MP4


5 favourite things in your room:
1. Cosy bed + pillow
2. LAPTOP *soon*
3. MIRROR,allright im vain~
4. Radio,if not MP3~
5. Display cupboard~


5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. Around the wOrld in 80 days muhaaa~
2. Buy a big apartments for my parents to live in~
3. Tell my parents how much I love them =)
4. Beautiful apparels,shOes,bag & BeautifUl ME~
5. shed away those necessary FATS~


5 things you’re currently into:
1. Lousi Koo Tian Le~ *sWear,nv changed muhaaaa*
2. MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC~but i hate ktv now,no idea why~
3. Being a good person~
4. SLEEP,im lacking of it~
5. FACEBOOK muhaaa!~



5 people you want to tag:
1.Jasmine *fourskin*
2.Fernie *cousin*
3.Yvonne *cOusin*
4.HERI *fourskin*
5.Elaine

~day 2 langakwi plc cOmlng uP~
by the way~
ANYONE WANNA ACC ME TO JOIN THE PASSIONRUN IN JUNE~
let me know~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving