allright i guess it confirm sooner now~
tic bOoks~
im going HK in sep....
*hmuppp*~

1st SOLO trlp~
kinda of excited + a little frightened haaa~
but no more alone when i reach hk~
cos i've my cutest friend, anNe based in hk~
so i've gained a free tOurgUide =)

basically,i just dun wanna stay in spore at all
so i rather travell ya~

2ndly dun ask me why but just dun want any big celebration~
just a sudden though of being alone to enjoyed myself~
a simple dinner,a small little cake is enuff~
but dun forget my presents i love it haaa~
*ops* am i saying it toO early~ haaa

3rdly or sld i say im tired~
im tired of working~
im tired of spore~
im tired of all the conflicts~
im tired of crowds~
im tired of everything~

now
i can imagined myself
sitting at a nice quiet cafe in hk drinking coffee
reading novels
looking at the ppl walking here & there~
arhhh,tat's life~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving