my brain have been pre-ocuppy with a lot of things~
so now i can only randomly blog just like anNe~


1) i've handed in my 2nd resignation letter,bad luck,kanna rejected again~
tell me how how how as this week soon-to-be boss is not in spore~

2) i've met my soon-to-be lady boss,sooOo nice~

3) i hate my OT colledges,feel so miserable working everyday but i've make 1 good friend,she's new working as perfusionist who is 1 year younger than me. Now she can understand how i feel working for the past 1 yr.

4) im going to be train in cardio side,damn it,always like tat,when i wanna learn,dun wanna teach,now i wanna go yet want me to learn...

5) its time tO search for anne's & kaijing gowns,oh gosh.i've 2 in minds,1 picture & 1 link,i like the dress in tat link a lot so palz plz let me know if u happened to shop & see them~



AND

*this dress is my fav

6) i've not settle on KAIJING'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT YET,damn~

7) i miss hk,a lot a lot a lot~maybe any hospital in hk wanna employ me???

8) im loOking forward to the bbq this coming sat as its a family bbq *whEee*

9) I HATE COLD,i HATE AIR-CON,to simplify that's the reason why my roOm has no air-con,i still prefer 'FAN'~

10) LOUSI KOO IS IN SINGAPORE NOW *whheeeEEEeee*

11) oh ya,recently i've fall in love with salads,no idea why i just love to eat salads~treat me to salads and i will be damn happy for it~

12) i miss mambO,so when are we gOing mambO peePs~

13) i wanna go holiday next year,anywhere will do,someone plz bOOk me so i can make plans~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving