another year enD~
means anOther year olD~
anD im stepping into a quarter centUry~

but at least i've survived another year~
survived with a SMILE~

lOoklng back my past resOlutions~
mostly achieved but still too bad bO bf yet haaa~

reflecting what have i dOne in year 2008:

jan - hm,nothing much except working & working & working
feb - bOught my lappy =p
mar - i went langkawi
apr - i went bkk
may - anne & her hubby went over to HK to work
jun - i went perhentia island for a get-away
jul - complete my passlOn run 15km
aUg - complete my Shears bridge run 10km
sEp - 1st solo trlp tO HK
oCt - anne's hen party / 1st halloween party
nOv - anne's wedding / last month of work in mt.eli
dEc - start of new jOb / KJ wedding /

and most imptly :
is completed my SC 21.1km which mark the end of year run of total
47.1km =)

as for the nEw 2009 resolutions~

1) wanna travel to US or Europe! *grace,im waiting for u haa*
2) hmm,slim down MORE!
3) still hope everyone ard me stay healthy & happy =)
4) may i excel in my job haa
5) provide the best for my family
5) lastly still wanna be a better and happier gal!

will be going clark quay tO cOuntdown~
fOllow by checking into gallery hotel tO overnIght~
have fUn peEps =)

with this i end 2008 happily~
2009 will be a better year for me & everyone =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving