i've no idea how to bring out my feelings for the previous pOst~
well just let it bE~

i've beEn in & out of OT for a number of times~
most of my colledges and some anaesthetist
found glow & more smiles from mE~
well,its a goOd sign~

anyway i gUess most of u still wondering where am i wOrking at~
allright,finally i get tO have some times off tO snap my workplace~



my tiny little cOrner~

im wOrking in this Pacific Sleep Centre ~
its NOT A SLEEP CENTRE for ppl tO sleep~
haaa~

*bwt its at ParagOn level 20*
ppl,plz sms me for lunch if u happen tO be ard*

its a ENT (Ear,Nose,Throat) Clinic~
and my bOss is a ENT consultant + Sleep surgeOn~
treating on sleep disorder,sleep apnea,snoring,insomnia~
yup yup~

anything just click uP there and check~
cos im lazy tO type more haa~

sO far so gOod~

only thing i wanan grumble is the working hOurs~
i've almost been wOrking overtime everyday~
ever since i start wOrk~

gd sign bad sign~
more incOme but less time for friends,family!
ya~

allright my brain is shutting down soOn~
gd nitz~

KJ HEN'S PARTY TMR *WHeEEEE*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving