♥ karEn ♥
the gal yOu hatE
the gal yOu lOve
♥ archleV3June 2005
* Thursday, January 29, 2009 *
* Sunday, January 25, 2009 *
medication do helps haaa~
im much better~
but still gotten abstracts from all heaty fOod~
this cny seems quiet~
although orchard is crowded~
but doesn't seEms tO have the cny feel~
my reunion dinner this year~
will be having it at my ah ma's hOuse~
not that i dun like~
but i still prefer to have it at hOme =)
HAPPY CHINESE NIU YEAR =)
* Thursday, January 22, 2009 *
cny is approaching~
and yet everyone
is falling sick~
boss is sick~
so am i~
sickening virus spreading everywhere~
* Thursday, January 15, 2009 *
i've been toking about this for 2 days~
SYDNEY (AFP) - - Huge global interest in "the best job in the world" -- earning good money for lazing on a paradise island
The job pays 150,000 Australian dollars (about 100,000 US dollars)(about S$20,000k per month) and includes free airfares from the successful candidate's home country to tropical Hamilton Island on the famed Great Barrier Reef.
In return, the winner will be expected to have as much fun as he or she can -- soaking up the sun, swimming, snorkelling, sailing -- and report to a global audience via weekly blogs, photo diaries and video updates.
The successful candidate -- who will stay rent-free in a multi-million-dollar three-bedroom beach home -- must be over 18, a "fantastic and charismatic" communicator, and able to speak and write English.
And they are at pains to stress that it is "a real job".
The successful applicant will "also have to talk to media from time to time about what they're doing so they can't be too shy and they'll have to love the sea, the sun, the outdoors," said acting state Premier Paul Lucas.
"The fact that they will be paid to explore the islands of the Great Barrier Reef, swim, snorkel and generally live the Queensland lifestyle makes this undoubtedly the best job in the world."
"The applicants so far have ranged from a Swiss horsewoman to a sun-seeking teenager from England to 'Richard' from the UK who can be seen swimming with the fish in his application," she said.
Applications are open until February 22. Eleven shortlisted candidates will be flown to Hamilton Island in early May for the final selection process and the six-month contract will commence on July 1.
i really have thousand and one million thoughts~
it's sO my kind of JOB~
i love the sun,the beach,the sea,the fishes........
ok minus away from being away from my friends & family~
there's also thousand & 2 million chances of me not even getting into it~
ok im just day-dreaming~
*still dreaming this dream will come true someday*
* Sunday, January 11, 2009 *
Directions:Once u've been tagged,you have to write a note with 20 random things, fact, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose and tag 10 ppl,listing their names & why you choose them.
* im being tagged by Anne =) *
1) i like lousi kOo. well everyone knows haa~
2) i adore donnie yen, duncan lai & daniel chan too!!!
3) i slept at 11pm & wakes up at 6am everyday for work.
4) im turning into a workaholic soon!!!
5) im a tidy and clean freak. cos i cant stand messi-ness & im allergic to dustmites.
6) i always have eyebags no matter how many hours i slp.
7) im actually falling in love with eng songs~
8) im actually listening to fm98.7 instead of fm93.3............
9) im love to eat mee more than rice.
10) oh i hate gas-sy drinks.
11) my honeymoon holiday shall be maldives.
12) oh did i mention,i like hk guys haaa~cos they are cute!!!
13) i love to read chinese novels & eng medical story - book!
14) i run marathons just for the fun and to keep my metabolism going *cos some ppl dun believe i run =(*
15) oh i HATE air-cons. that y i nv have air-cons in my room.
16) well,i love to collect glass-bottles/tubes. ive dozen & dozen of these at home.
17) well,i hope to own a small house by myself.
18) well,i love to live by the sea and get the sun everyday~
19) oh,im scared of heights
20) im actually a homely person if i get peace at home.
im tagging kj, Sherine,chunmeng, elaine, ryan, louis chin, jasmine teng, heri, koon =)
* Sunday, January 04, 2009 *
* Saturday, January 03, 2009 *
* Thursday, January 01, 2009 *
had a quiet peacefUl countdown~
although the ppl surrounding me is all cheering
looking at the fireworks~
sudenly i felt peace~
suddenly i sense ....
suddenly i though of .....
suddenly i miss .....
i had a gd night~
i had not a gd slp~
i had a gd tan~
i had a gd lUff too =)