♥ karEn ♥
the gal yOu hatE
the gal yOu lOve
♥ archleV3June 2005
* Thursday, January 28, 2010 *
Are you Right Brain or left Brain???
~ Good Verbal & expressive skills
~ Better analytical & logical thinking
~ Following rules & deadlines
~ Routine management
~ Good with details
~ Better words & language skills
~ Practical approach
~ Can comprehend what is being said
~ Pattern perception
~ Lives in real world
~ Understanding of whole picture
~ Interest in creative arts, craft, music etc
~ Better intuitive skills
~ Better emotional responses
~ Very imaginative
~ Understand symbols better
~ Can understand the 'whole meaning' of what is being said
~ Spatial perception
~ Lives in dream world
~ Ready to take risks
* Sunday, January 24, 2010 *
Life Hand Book for 2010
1) Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2) Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Stead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
4) Don't over do. Keep your limits.
5) Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
6) Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
7) Dream more while you are awake.
8) Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
9) Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
10) Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.11) Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
12) No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
13) Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
14) Smile and laugh more.
15) You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
1)Do the right thing!
2) Always speak the truth even if it leads to your death.
3) GOD heals everything.
4) However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
5) No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
6) The best is yet to come.
7) When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
8) Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
1) Drink plenty of water.
2) Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3) Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4) Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5) Make time for prayer.
6) Play more games.
7) Read more books than you did in 2009.
8) Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9)Sleep for 7 hours.
10) Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
1) Call your family often.
2) Each day give something good to others.
3) Forgive everyone for everything.
4) Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
5) Try to make at least three people smile each day.
6) What other people think of you is none of your business.
7) Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
* Wednesday, January 20, 2010 *
past month or should i say past weeks wasn't as pleasant as it was supposed to be~
school has started for a week~
unhappiness in work has been dragging for a week~
shedding tears has been going on till now~
in an impulse,i make a mistake which nearly end up to pushing myself off the cliff~
sleep has been restless cos brain couldnt stop thinking 'why have i become like this'~
in a new year,i told myself i should smile more~
i should complain less~
i should stop throwing my temper around~
i should stop showing attitude~
where is the old me?
im searching back for the old 'me'~
i wish to go back to the old 'me'~
im so sick and tired of myself now~
i hate myself now~
the old 'me' will come back right???
* Sunday, January 17, 2010 *
* Thursday, January 14, 2010 *
starting of sch later~
its gotta be tough~
but i know i can do it~
* Wednesday, January 13, 2010 *
its only the beginning~
and im feeling the pressure~
* Sunday, January 10, 2010 *
had a wonderful day at Sentosa RWS~
*was not allow to post pic up on fb first*
so here's some sneak preview =p
* Saturday, January 09, 2010 *
* Sunday, January 03, 2010 *
Oh. How times flies.
2009 has finally ended.
As mention in previous blog,
this year has been & hasn't been fabulous for me~
Well,i shouldnt be too greedy for the good & bad things~
because you never know how things could have been better or worse!
Apart from all these,things are still going great.
I still love my besties despite less meetups *muacks*
I still love my family as they've always been supporting me.
Love life has been pretty & hemsum too *hugs*
Despite some mini arguments here & there.
Love has been nice to me all these while =)
totally enjoyed this whole week of fun~
went camping on mOnday with love~
tiring but credit next morning is the sunrise~
totally awesome beautiful *well,but hot* =)
Wed was out mambO with lovely juniors
last but not least...
my lovely besties for the countdown 2010
Stepping into 2010~
i know its gotta be a good year~
because i know im smiling happily~
to fatten uP *i know a lot of people have been commenting im too skinny*
to study hard~
peace,love,health for my dearies~
& of cos
more loves from Mr Chua *no need miumiu or LV anymore*
* Friday, January 01, 2010 *
Its nearing the end of the year~
sO what's the most significant thing that's happened to you this year?
well,to me its easy~
'being with him' is the most significant thing that ever happened to me this year!
a pathway which allows 2 stranger to meet & get together is a blessing!
im lucky to have him into my life!
not forgetting my lovely friends!