Dear Mr Chua

On the 203th day, YH & Yvon birthday @ club~
thanks for taking care of me when you know im tipsy!

On the 204th day, time for a car wash~
tiring but fun when its with you!

On the 205th day, beside the groom~
Mr Chua is the most good looking guy =p
and to me,the piece of song you play is still the best melody of all =)

On the 207th day, upon hearing my grumbling~
you pop over & surprise me for a lunch date =)

On the 211th day, once again i went for my yearly marathon~
you never fail to pick me up after knowing that my leg will ache like hell =p

On the 213th day, my eyes was sore like a goldfish~
because of all the reprimand from you~

On the 217th day, watch Paranormal Activity together~
fear fear fear, i still remember everything from the show up till now!

On the 222th day, its an honoured ~
to see 4 ex-SJI guys singing loudly together =)

On the 229th day, our first xmas~
first time attending xmas in church with you!

On the 232th day, it is the day~
when our addiction of our Mah-Jong starts here!

On the 233th day, i was so looking forward to it~
C.A.M.P.I.N.G *yeah*

On the 236th day, another first countdown together~
first person to whisper to you a Happy New Year in 2010.

On the 238th day, just to bring me out for a nice supper~
you drove all the way to boon lay =)

On the 241th day, floating resturant~
i love the food,i love the sea, i love the wind &
i love your accompaniment the most!

On the 250th day, knowing that im starting sch for the first day!
you drove me to work so as to lessen my tireness!

On the 259th day, although its super ultra HOT in the car~
thanks for being so sweet by waiting for me for 2hrs!

On the 273th day, its only the beginning of my study session~
forgive me as more of this session will be coming uP!

On the 276th day, time flies when you never notice~
in a blink, its our 9th month~
totally enjoy the food & your presence @ Tao Resturant!

On the 281th day, no idea if its good to have v.day and Cny together!
but still thanks for the presence at my grandma's house!

On the 291th day, having sever moodswing~
but i control myself by not throwing any temper at you!

On the293th day, jumping for joy but still im very touched~
didnt know you had this plan for so long~
thank you dear *hugs*

On the 294th day, do you know ~
i've been counting down to this day ever since flight was booked!

On the 295th, 296th, 297th, 298th, 299th days~
we are defintely enjoying ourselves in Hong kOng!!!

Thanks for being there for me till this 300th days~
We will have even more days to get through the thick and things together!
love ya boyfriend!

Miss Yon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving