090510 Especially for U and Me

In the first month~
I know im in love when i cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than my dreams!

Into the 2nd month~
i know i smile a lot because of U!

Going into the 3rd month~
i realise that i've meet a few wrong ones before you finally appeared in my dreams!

Fourth month~
a pair of hands, to guide me through the journeys!

Stepping into the 5th month~
I LOVE US!!!

 Finally into the 6th month~
i love you more than anything!

7th month~
i never regret anything because at one time,
you are exactly what i wanted!

8th mOnth~
Heartache!

9th mOnth~
Smiles =)

Our 10th mOnth~
im so glad i've you!

  11th month~
i still remember clearly all our past dates & nicknames~
can you?

Finally on this month,this day~
mark our 1 year annivesary~
you know i always been holding on tightly because this relationship means a lot a lot to me.
i really hope this goes on for another 12months, 12 years......
thank you for staying on with me be it the happy or sad times~
thank you and you know i always love you!!!


***


not forgetting mybeloved Mother~

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving