i'm so overwhelmed~
add in a lot of sighs of relief~
mix with happiness~
pour out all my burdens!

there are so many things i want to do and say but not sure where to start from.
shall start with the 'thank-ing' session~

i want to thank my both sweet colleagues~
Ms Leong & Ms Wong~
who have been helping me a lot~
we have laughters, sadness, angry with each other, quarrells....
but neverless, thanks gals!
*i know you both will be seeing this =)*
 
next, thank you to the one who bring me into psc~
thank you for teaching me~
thank you for all the nonsense you have given me~
and lastly ~
thank you for blocking the clinic always giving us more free time for pet society~

last but not least,
thanks to those who have helped me before in mt.eli, sslc & level 19...
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving