He is a strange man.

He may not be wealthy, but he can give me the things money cannot buy.
 He cannot read minds, but he always have that special ability to know what i am thinking.
He is rational, but he would always be the first one to give in to me when we quarrell last time.
He may loves the window seat, but he would readily give up the seat on the plane for me if i wanted it.
He is one of the most clumsy person i know, but this is the way to show how cute he is and make me laugh.
He is a bad tempered person, but i will still tolerate and be there for him.
He loves chocolate but he wouldnt grow fat.
He loves to communicate, but he comment i'm always too quiet.
He taught me how to enjoy the melody around me.
He taught me how to stand up for myself.
He taught me how to crack my brain cell and change my point of perspective thinking now.

He is a friend, a teacher, and a lover.
I love him. And love keeps no record of wrongs. 
Even if I have amnesia, I would still choose him and love him all over and over again.
thank you IrvinChuaXianWei for the past happiness~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving