2013, I have learnt how precious friends are, 
those that has gone thru the good & bad times in school with me... 
im thankful to each and everyone of u ~
 those that has laughed with me, cried with me, hold onto me, 
support me and not forgetting those that has left me... 

2013, i have learnt that not all people can be trusted nor believe,
 misunderstood & unappreciated because everything happen for a reason, 
you just need to deal with it ~ 

2013, i have learnt that some scar heal, or should i say, 
numb because you dont bother about it anymore.... 

2013, i cant be more thankful for knowing you, 
 the best type of happiness that comes from within... 

2013, i have step my foot out and travel again, 
be it near or far, that has always been my goal isnt it ~

 Thank You 2013 for everything!

  
2014 
 i look forward to striking off some of my bucket list ~
 i look forward to my little promotion after being in this line for so long ~
 i look forward to a better tomorrow with my love ~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving