Time ~


Time is perhaps life's greatest teacher ~
Here we are passing through another year with our eyes blindfolded ~

Being thankful for growing older. Because not everyones gets this opportunity ~
Aging with a good health and grace is a rare and beautiful gift ~



Being thankful for everything i have done or who i met in 2017.


i have learn that sometimes the people i'm close to or want most are the one we are best without ~

i have learn to walk away from the relationships that aren't what i want them to be and 
understand that they never will be no matter how hard we both try ~

i have learn that i didn't deserve the pain i endured tho i'm partly responsible for it ~

i have learn that if someone wants to be with me, they will make it happen ~

i must learn to stop dwelling in the past because it kills me ~

i have learn that sometimes it's better to just go home alone ~

i have learn that when red flags are waving, i should't ignore and trust myself a little more ~

i have learn not to give all right off the hat because not everyone deserves my best ~

i have learn that if you want others to respect me, i have to start respecting other first ~

i'm glad to have make a few europe and asia trip in 2017 ~
US, KL, Slovenia, Croatia, Budapest, HK, London ~
Cheers to more trip in 2018 ~



thank you 2017 for giving me another new meaning in life ~

2018, i will teach myself to be kinder than the day before.
A bit kinder to everybody else and also a little bit kinder to myself ~
i will keep on smiling ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving